Da Vinci Resolve
DaVinci Resolve Short Course
|AED 3,500||30 hours||Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|25 Feb 2019||SAE DaVinci Resolve||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Blackmagic Design is committed to the success of its customers by creating technology that is accessible to storytellers. Their Worldwide Training & Certification Program furthers that commitment by making training and certification readily accessible empowering every user the opportunity to become an expert!
Through the combination of training partners, up-to-date courseware, educational best practices, and industry-experienced trainers, Blackmagic Design makes learning both accessible, interesting and rewarding.
A Final exam will be conducted, which is an online one directly from Blackmagic. All exams are administered online. Each exam is a random set of 50 questions which must be answered within a one hour time limit. A passing score requires 85% accuracy or better. If you fail, you will have the opportunity to retake the exam. You will have a waiting period of 24 hours in which you can then retake the exam. Since the exam is a random set of 50 questions from a pool of 150, it will not be the exact same exam.
Who it's for
- This is the first and introductory course to DaVinci Resolve. (However, basic knowledge of the DaVinci software is preferred.)
Welcome to The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 15, the official Blackmagic Design Training and Certification program that teaches editors, artists and students how to edit, composite, color correct, and mix audio in DaVinci Resolve. All you need is a Mac or Windows computer, the free download version of DaVinci Resolve 15, and a passion to learn. We cover the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today!
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- How to setup projects, import media and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Marking selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context sensitive trimming.
- How to retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos.
- Working with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation.
- How to navigate the Fusion page, use a node based interface, stabilize and part on clips. Primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools.
- How to match shots, use color management, create looks, grade multiple clips.
- How to use PowerWindows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add ResolveFX. Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools.
- Record voice over directly into the timeline
- Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality
- How to deliver projects to a variety of formats.
- Dozens of tips and tricks throughout the book that will transform how you work!
Enrol By: 24 Feb 2019
Start Date: 25 Feb 2019
End Date: 27 Mar 2019
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments