Games Development Short Course
|AED 4,500||42 hours||Saturdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|10 Aug 2019||SAE Game Development||10am - 5pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This short course introduces students to the basics of the development of video games on Unity3D and C# Software. The focus of this short course is quick prototyping and execution of games for PCs or Smartphones.
Who it's for
- Anyone interested in developing video games for a variety of platforms
- Individuals interested in developing interactive software for the purpose of games for various types of simulation or scientific visualisation
- Basics of C# programming in Unity3D and Mono.
- 3D imagery with Maya and export/import into Unity3D
- User Interface programming for Unity3D
- Interactive programming for objects
- Maths for Games Programming
- 3D imagery with Maya, developing scene levels
- Programming features of C#, arrays, hash tables and lists
- Introduction to Game Objects and their features
- Lighting, rendering techniques
- Physics simulation, rigid bodies
- Particles Systems
- Final project definition
- Final project scene finalisations
- Final project character and controls finalisation
- Final Project final touch ups
- Final project submission
Enrol By: 08 Aug 2019
Start Date: 10 Aug 2019
End Date: 21 Sep 2019
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments
(All fees are excluding VAT)