3D Animation Short Course
|AED 4,000||36 hours||2 Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|19 Apr 2020||3D Animation Certificate||6pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
|Distance Learning||English||Young Creatives/Adults|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
3D Animation is an introductory course that allows students to explore the world of practical modeling, lighting, shading, basic animation, and rendering. This course is very practical and students get a chance to gain a holistic, foundational understanding of the 3D production process. Students will understand the 3D production pipelines and they will understand the different stages of production through this course from pre-production to production and finally post-production. *
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full-time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Those who would want to explore 3D Animation.
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Introduction to lighting
- Software rendering
- Asset creation
- walk cycle and bouncing ball animation
- Introduction to shaders and materials
* Prior knowledge to photoshop is a plus - however, not needed or a necessity.