Certified Ableton Production
|AED 3,500||16 hours||2 Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|10 Apr 2020
||Certified Ableton Production
||7pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
|Distance Learning||English||Young Creatives/Adults|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This provides an opportunity for music enthusiasts to unleash their passion for sound on the best music equipment, training with international industry professionals. The course is designed to focus students learning experience as much as possible on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music applications such as Ableton Live.
- Introduction to Ableton Live.
- Understanding visual interface (Menu, Browser, tools and functions)
- Understanding of the Session view and Arrangement View.
- Software workflow.
- Midi and Audio channels.
- Creating Clips
- Create rythms with Drum Rack.
- Building your own Drum Racks.
- Everything you need to get started with Ableton production
- Learn to create your own rhythms
- Foundational course to get started as a producer
- Learn industry standard software
- Internationally certified course (Official Certified Ableton Trainer)