Certified Ableton Live
Certified Ableton Live Short Course
|AED 3,800||8 sessions / 16 hours||Friday & Saturday|
|Next Starting Date**||Qualification||Usual Timings**|
16 July 2021
|Certified Ableton Production||10am to 12pm|
|22 September 2021||Certificate|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | +971 4 360 6456
What you need to know about this course
This provides an opportunity for music enthusiasts to unleash their passion for sound on the best music equipment, training with international industry professionals. The course is designed to focus students learning experience as much as possible on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music applications such as Ableton Live.
- Introduction to Ableton Live.
- Understanding visual interface (Menu, Browser, tools and functions)
- Understanding of the Session view and Arrangement View.
- Software workflow.
- Midi and Audio channels.
- Creating Clips
- Create rythms with Drum Rack.
- Building your own Drum Racks.
- Everything you need to get started with Ableton production
- Learn to create your own rhythms
- Foundational course to get started as a producer
- Learn industry standard software
- Internationally certified course (Official Certified Ableton Trainer)
About the Trainer
Leonardo Rojas, aka PHO, has worked in the music industry for over 14 years. He’s an Ableton Certified Trainer, DJ and music producer based in Bogotá, Colombia and has used Ableton Live since 2008. His eclectic style of blending musical styles has led to him producing in genres like soul, funk, hip hop and house. Read more >>