|AED 1,500||25 hours||Friday|
|TBD||Certificate of completion||10am - 1pm (5 Weeks)|
|English||12 to 16 years|
What you need to know about this course
This is an introductory workshop to principles of digital animation. The course will outline the basics of using digital mediums to design animations in a fun, interactive way as well as explore the technical and creative elements that go into creating 2D animations,
it will also simulate a more professional pipeline style of production.
During this camp you will learn:
- Understanding Adobe Animate Software
- Learning the fundamentals of Animations, from beginning to end.
- Learn how to create simple animations such as ball bounce, flour bag movement and falling paper.
- Learning how to do squash and stretch, frame by frame animations, in between for animations.
- Practicing adding colors, different lighting, and shading techniques.
- Produce a final project with complete final touches with visual effects.
To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact:
email@example.com | +971 4 360 6456