|AED 750||6 sessions||Fri & Sat|
|TBC||Certificate of completion||2pm - 4pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
|Distance Learning||English||10 to 15 years|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
Join our Animation E-Camp and learn the process of understanding of character creation, storytelling and the technology needed to bring your art to life.. Through individual and class exercises, along with one-on-one discussions with the experienced tutor; during this course, the students learn freehand drawing techniques and then will progress into using modeling techniques and 3Ds Max.
During this camp you will learn:
- Week 1:
- Drawing with shapes and gestures
- Character creation, with description and shapes
- Week 2:
- Basics of storytelling, drawing support characters
- Character model sheet creation
- Week 3:
- Intro to 3DS Max, getting used to the UI
- 3D Modeling a simple low poly character or environment layout.
- Pencil and paper/sketchbook necessary for drawing
- 3DS Max on their laptops (free student version). Download links will be provided
To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact:
Christina Kallas | +971 4 360 6456 | email@example.com
Zehra Ansari | +971 4 360 6456 | firstname.lastname@example.org