Soft Skills Program
Soft Skills Program Certificate
|AED 500*||4 weeks||Saturdays|
|*Inclusive of VAT|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
5 Oct 2019
|Soft Skills Program||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
- Enhance verbal and non-verbal communication to various workplace audiences, including managers, teammates and clients.
- Improve critical thinking and listening skills to respond to the needs of various constituents in workplace settings.
- Tools and strategies for engaging in successful business interactions in virtual and face-to-face settings.
- Incorporate best practices for remote working, including stress management, agile decision-making and dealing with uncertainty.
- Cultivate strategies to deal with crisis through mindfulness and self-awareness.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 2-3 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18 years of age interested in Soft Skills and willing to stay current with their skills.
Every course has at least 3 in-class sessions on Saturdays.
Pearson Soft Skills Program Certificate from a Pearson Professional Badge