Chief Strategy Office of SPK Holding and Pearson Professional Alumni Ala Mikdadi reflects on Fintech Navigator program
|AED 2,999||10 weeks||Saturdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
|9 Sep 2019||Pearson Fintech Navigator||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate from EPFL||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
- Learn about Fintech and the radical impact it will have on the future of the financial system.
- Immerse yourself in a high demand skill area, supported by world-leading Fintech experts David Shrier, Alex ‘Sandy’ Pentland, Christopher Tucci and a local instructional facilitator, Junaid Aziz.
- Build the skills needed to thrive and advance in the rapidly-changing world of finance.
- Network with local industry representatives and thought leaders.
- 5 in-class sessions, led by a local entrepreneur and a researcher, include interactive activities that will challenge you and help you progress through the course.
- 10-week rigorous course delivered in a blended format with content available online, 5 in-class sessions and professional coaching from your student advisor.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 10-12 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18+ years who is working and willing to learn about disruptive technologies in the financial industry.
5 in-class sessions on Saturdays.
Fintech Navigator Course Certificate from Pearson in collaboration with École Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne.