Pearson Digital Marketing Program
|AED 17,000/4 modules
||6 weeks per module
||Every other Saturday
|(Payment plans available)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
26 Aug 2019
|Digital Marketing Professional
||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate from WhartonX||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
- In collaboration with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Learn everything you need to know to develop a loyal customer base and ensure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- This comprehensive program contains 4 courses, starting from the fundamentals and leading all the way to the capstone project.
- 6-week courses are delivered in a blended format with content available online, regular in-class sessions and professional coaching from your student advisor.
- Each course contains 3 in-class sessions, led by a regional marketing SME, which include interactive activities that will challenge you and help you progress through the course.
- Great opportunity to leverage on international content from one of the top US Business Schools.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 4-6 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18 years of age interested in Digital Marketing and willing to stay current with their skills.
Every course has at least 3 in-class sessions on Saturdays.
Pearson Digital Marketing Course Certificate from WhartonX and a Pearson Professional Badge