||Weekdays or Saturdays
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
24 June, 2019
|Business Strategy||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate by WhartonX||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
- In collaboration with the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Gain a competitive advantage for your company or business with expert content from WhartonX
- This comprehensive course examines relevant case studies about IKEA, Honda, Southwest Airlines, NVT and more
- 6-week course delivered in a blended format with content available online, regular in-class sessions and professional coaching from your student advisor
- The course has three interactive workshops filled with engaging activities that will help you further understand your customer and reimagine your strategy.
- Great opportunity to leverage on international content from one of the top US Business Schools
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 4-6 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18 years of age interested in business strategy and willing to stay current with their skills.
Every course has at least 3 in-class sessions on Weekdays and Saturdays.
Business Strategy from Wharton: Competitive Advantage Course Certificate from WhartonX and a Pearson Professional Badge
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set