E-Commerce Short Course
|AED 3,500||10 sessions (30 hours)||Weekends|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|22 Nov, 2019||Certificate in||10am - 5pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
About This Course
Modern consumers navigate the world through an online search. From laptops, smartphones, virtual assistants, tablets, we search the internet for the products and services we need. This course is about mastering the fundamentals of e-commerce. By learning how to sell physical products that need shipping, to digital products that require downloading, to services that demand attendance. A variety of marketing tactics and tools will be shown to help you create your digital stores and increase conversions and revenue. Discover how to build an active e-commerce site that utilizes platforms that customers already love and use. Learn how to take advantage of free traffic, and how to get paid traffic that fits into your marketing mix. Finally, discover how to optimize touchpoints throughout the marketing funnel—from email to product landing pages.
Who it's for
Owners of online stores who want to promote their business more effectively
Marketing Specialists or Marketing Managers who work for online stores and want to broaden and deepen their knowledge of online promotion
Individuals who have basic SEO skills that they want to improve
People looking for a career move into the digital marketing world
- Marketing Foundation
- Understanding e-commerce
- E-Commerce platforms and websites
- Platforms comparisons: Big/WooCommerce, Magneto, Shopify, and others
- Building your own store
- Retouching your own products
- Purchasing your domain name
- Understanding online payment, taxes and licenses
- Overview on PCIDSS (PCI compliance) and the PCI tokenization
- SEO for e-commerce: to get better exposure and traffic increase
- Testing and optimizing your store online.
- Understanding and increasing CLV (customer lifetime value)