|AED 5,000||30 hours||Weekdays
|12 Aug 2018
||6pm - 9pm|
|16 Sep 2018 (Intensive)||Certificate|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Digital Marketing is used for measurable, targeted and interactive marketing of products/services over the internet to reach and convert leads into Sales/Business. Digital Marketing provides visibility of your products to a very large audience as billions get on to the internet every day.
Digital media influences your consumer's decision making; enables business around the clock and overcomes location barriers, providing convenience and choice to your customers.
Who it's for
Anyone with an interest in learning about Digital Marketing, students, working professional looking to add value to their profession.
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme.
Duration: 30 hours
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: Saturdays (9am - 4pm)
Qualifications: Digital Marketing Certificate
- The Digital Marketing landscape
- Current trends, challenges and opportunities
- Digital Marketing Planning - a strategic approach
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO and PPC)
- Social Media Marketing- Intro
- The 'Big Four': Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Email Marketing
- Segmenting your database: eCRM
- Mobile: the saviour of email marketing?
- Web Analytics and Metrics
- Online Display Advertising
- Media agencies, publishers and ad networks
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments