|AED 2,500||24 hours / 8 sessions||Mondays & Wednesdays|
|Next Starting Date**||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|23 Nov 2020||Digital Marketing
||6pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com | +971 4 360 6456
What you need to know about this course
Digital Marketing consists of the most used channels to promote brands and businesses in the region including Social Media, SEO, Google Ads and Email Marketing. Tactical and sophisticated techniques are used with the help of analytical sources to help drive awareness, leads and conversions.
Having the capability to deliver to your customer’s needs, in the right place at the right time is absolutely vital to achieve your goals and grow. The most up to date marketing processes and tools will be covered in this course to drive actionable results and marketing growth for businesses.
Who it's for
Anyone with an interest in learning about Digital Marketing, students, working professionals looking to add value to their profession.
- Introduction to digital marketing & the data driven process
- Social media marketing management, videos, stories and other content
- Facebook, Instagram, linkedin and Youtube management
- Facebook and Instagram - Paid Advertising
- Google Ads
- Email Marketing
- Introduction to SEO & Google Analytics
*This outline will be followed by multiple, practical assignments which will help you gain hands-on experience about the topics taught during the LIVE online class
- Access to a Google Ads account (preferably a business account with up to a 40 AED one-off
- cost to set-up this account through the tool. Payable via credit or debit card)
- Access to Google Analytics
- Access to a website or blog CMS system
- Access to a Google Drive
- Access to an Instagram business account
- Access to a Facebook business account (and Advert manager which is available to everyone
- who has a Facebook personal profile set-up)