|AED 4,000||30 hours||Weekdays
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|14 Jun 2019||Digital Marketing
||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Digital Marketing consists of the most used channels to promote brands and businesses in the region including Social Media, SEO, Google Ads and Email Marketing. Tactical and sophisticated techniques are used with the help of analytical sources to help drive awareness, leads and conversions.
Having the capability to deliver to your customer’s needs, in the right place at the right time is absolutely vital to achieve your goals and grow. The most up to date marketing processes and tools will be covered in this course to drive actionable results and marketing growth for businesses.
Who it's for
Anyone with an interest in learning about Digital Marketing, students, working professional looking to add value to their profession.
- The Digital Marketing landscape – an introduction.
- Current trends, challenges & opportunities for marketers
- Digital Marketing Planning - a strategic data analytics approach
- Social Media Marketing – planning for your target market
- The 'Big Four': Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Social Media advertising
- Social Media video, stories and Social Commerce
- Google Ads (PPC – search & display)
- Email Marketing – Creative best practices, segmentation
Web Analytics and optimization techniques
- Access to a Google Ads account (preferably a business account with up to a 40 AED one-off
- cost to set-up this account through the tool. Payable via credit or debit card)
- Access to Google Analytics
- Access to a website or blog CMS system
- Access to a Google Drive
- Access to an Instagram business account
- Access to a Facebook business account (and Advert manager which is available to everyone
- who has a Facebook personal profile set-up)
Enrol By: 13 Jun 2019
Start Date: 14 Jun 2019
End Date: 28 Jun 2019
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments