|AED 3,500||30 hours||2 Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|5 Jul 2019
||Video Editing Certificate||6pm - 9 pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Editing video is about movement, choreography, lighting, and color. The course carries over content learnt practically from the filmmaking short course and will provide you with the substantial knowledge and requisite training in the multiple skills the industry demands today. Basic instruction is offered in applying time-tested principles of video editing, with an emphasis on underlying principles of video technology.
Who it's for
- Media professionals who want to learn new techniques and broaden their skill set in industry-standard software
- Individuals interested in editing various types of video or short film projects
- Introduction to editing theory
- Fundamentals of Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fundamentals of After Effects
Enrol By: 04 Jul 2019
Start Date: 05 Jul 2019
End Date: 02 Aug 2019
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments