|AED 3,500||24 hours||2 x Weekdays
||SAE Scriptwriting Certificate||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The course aims to take students through the process of developing a short film script from premise to first draft. The sessions will aim to encourage students to explore and draw upon their own experiences, imagination and creativity to tell original and inspiring stories. Throughout the classes, the students will learn how to create a framework for their story using Syd Field’s three act structure as well as an emphasis on character development.
Who it's for
- No prior knowledge necessary - this program starts with storytelling basics.
- This program is suited towards individuals who are film literate and are confident with their English language skills.
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 24 hours
Course fee: 3,500 AED
Timings: 2 x Weekdays (6pm - 9pm)
Qualifications: Scriptwriting Certificate
- Understand and apply basic three-act story structure.
- Write a complete screenplay based upon the three act paradigm.
- Create and develop relatable, three dimensional characters that progress throughout the course of the story.
- Understand and apply feedback on structure and character development.
- Understand and apply screenplay formatting using CeltX but also applying this to similar softwares.
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set