Photography (Abu Dhabi)
Photography Short Course (Abu Dhabi)
|AED 2,000||3 sessions / 18 hours||Saturdays|
|(Excluding VAT)||(3 weeks)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|12 June 2021||SAE Photography Certificate||10am - 5pm|
|14 August 2021|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of photography. It will give you an overview of the complete process of capturing a still image from idea to composition to outdoor and studio photography.
The course equips you with the skills that will enable you to take images without having to rely on using the automatic option in your cameras. You will explore the art of storytelling through still images. Learn how to capture images using both natural and studio lighting, where you will cover portraits, product and food photography. Learners will venture into the basics of post-production, wrapping up their journey with a creative photography portfolio.
Who is it for
- Individuals with a passion for photography who would like to get substantial skills in camera use, lighting, and various types of photography
- Introduction to the basics of Photography
- Composition and Storytelling
- Outdoor Daytime Photography
- Studio Photography
- Portraiture, Product and Food Photography
- Studio Lighting
- Basics of Photography Post Production
After every session, learners will be encouraged to use their cameras and take pictures based on what was covered in the session. This is to encourage students to practice their understanding of each session independently.
At the end of the course, students will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the subject with a creative photography portfolio.
Students will be guided along the whole course to prepare for the portfolio.