Graphic Design Short Course
|AED 4,400||36 hours / 18 sessions||Sunday and Tuesday|
|(excluding VAT)||(9 weeks)|
|Next Starting Date**||Qualification||Usual Timings**|
|29 November 2021||Graphic Design||6pm -8pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
and LIVE Online
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**AED 240 License fee for Adobe Creative Suite access valid for 3 months. This fee is for all students enrolling for the online program.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. It will give you an overview of the complete professional production process: from the development of visual concepts, project planning, to the design implementation in industry-standard software. Students will be able to understand and learn Photoshop, Illustration and InDesign skills. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to exit the course with a full branded company initiated by yourself, with a story, concept, logo and brand guidelines.
Who is it for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full-time Graphic Design study program
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements
- Those who are looking for a career change.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Design principles
- Color theory
- Visual communication
- Professional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Logo Design
- Business cards, letterheads, brochures and posters
- Create brand guidelines