Advanced Graphic Design
Advanced Graphic Design Short Course
|AED 3,800||24 hours / 8 Sessions||Monday & Wednesdays|
|21 Sep 2020||Advanced Graphic Design||6pm - 9pm|
|On Campus / Online||English||16+|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com | +971 4 360 6456
This course expands the knowledge of students in visual communication by providing the theory and technicalities needed to bridge between the business/marketing strategy and professional standards of design.
Students will be introduced to Business and Marketing terminology and tools that will advance their careers as professional graphic designers. The technical aspect of this course will widen the students skill level and mastery of the industry software (Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC and indesign CC). Alongside the Marketing tools and advanced software skills, the course will brush on advertising rhetorics and the basis of creating infographics.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
● Demonstrate mastery of creative thinking and market relevant ideation
● Learn advance level of Photoshop
● Learn advance level of Illustrator
● Learn advance level of InDesign
● Create the flow from idea to a full executed brand
● Have clear understanding of advertising
● Create infographics
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
**Cannot find what you are looking for? Leave us your inquiry on below form**