Advanced Graphic Design
|AED 4,500||6 hrs per week/5 weeks||Saturday|
|27 Mar 2020||Advanced Graphic Design
||10am - 5pm|
|27 Jun 2020
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course expands the knowledge of students in visual communication by providing the theory and technicalities needed to bridge between the business/marketing strategy and professional standards of design. Students will be introduced to Business and Marketing terminology and tools that will advance their careers as professional graphic designers. The technical aspect of this course will widen the students skill level and mastery of the industry software (Illustrator CC, Photoshop CC and InDesign CC). Alongside the Marketing tools and advanced software skills, the course will brush on advertising rhetorics and the basses of creating infographics.
Who it's for
- Graphic Designers that wish to expand on their design skills and creative skills.
- Anyone who would like to better their communication skills in design
- Anyone looking to improve software skills (illustrator, photoshop and inDesign)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Demonstrate mastery of creative thinking and market relevant ideation
- Indicate the ability to execute high-end artwork using Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Establish an understanding of how an identity can be turned in to a brand
- Creative thinking
- Advanced illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Information structure (infographics)
- Flow from idea to full executed brand