Leadership & Relational Resilience
|AED 1,800||3 sessions (6 hrs)||Tuesdays
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|26 May 2020||Leadership & Relational
||7pm - 8pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Relational resilience is becoming critical to your business success. In today’s complex business environment leaders are required to be very flexible, very agile, adaptable and to rapidly building trust with others.
Connection is one of those foundational building blocks of your and your team overall resilience that empowers you to cope with the complexity of the real world.
Join us to learn and understand the psychology and dynamics of relationships, deepen self-awareness and master the art of connectional intelligence, building and maintaining successful professional and personal relationships.
By the end of the workshop, you will be equipped with evidence-based strategies and techniques drawn on the most impactful elements of Positive Psychology, Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence, enabling you to enhance your professional and personal relationships.
Who it's for
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Learn the building blocks of relational resilience.
- Understand the psychology of relationships.
- Learn and understand relationships dynamic and how do you show up within a relational context.
- Learn how to build, maintain and rebuild trust.
- Identify and apply the most impactful way of communications.
- Identify blind spots and unconscious biases and understand how they impact your relationships and life at large.
- Understand how body language signals are perceived.
- Understand and apply the keys to making a positive impact.
- Get your body language to match your words.
- Apply relational resilience techniques and strategies.
About the Faculty
Ms. Nada El Marji is the Executive Director of Resilience & Co FZE, a business transformation consultancy providing coaching, training and consulting services in the area of authentic leadership and high-performance team development.
She has travelled and worked with businesses in more than 25 countries across the continents. This has helped her gain experience in developing as well as emerging markets, build and leverage relationships with C level leaders in various industries and enabled her to develop exceptional emotional and social intelligence skills.
Combining her extensive business experience together with evidence-based coaching strategies, tools and techniques, she enjoys helping individuals to become more self-aware, enabling shift in mindset that fuels the generation of new behaviors and inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential and achieve their goals.
Given her life and professional experience, she’s particularly passionate about building the resilience of individuals, organizations and communities, enabling them to thrive and not just to survive during VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) times.
She holds an MBA degree from Leicester University in the UK, she is also a Certified Leadership Coach, Certified Systemic Team Coach, ORSC, PSYCHK® Facilitator and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).