New Venture Creation Certificate Course
|AED 3,000||5 weeks
|12 Nov 2018||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
||New Venture Creation||6am - 12pm|
||1pm - 4pm|
||Anyone above 18 interested
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course is a practical, step-by-step guide to equip you with all the necessary tools to start your business, providing both the international and UAE local perspective. You will be taken through an entire set up process, starting from ideation, brainstorming and to the development of the business plan, sources to obtain funding and even exit strategies. You will be guided by a local researcher and an entrepreneurship expert to work in teams and define your business strategy. Our locally designed face-to-face sessions will allow you to apply theoretical content and take part in initiatives necessary for setting up your own ventures and growing them successfully.
Who it's for
- This course is suited to anybody above 18 who is interested in turning their passion into a successful company, through learning all processes involved in setting up and steering your own company during this intense 5-week course.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 6-8 hours per week on the course materials.
Duration: 5 weeks
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: Sarurdays (9am - 12pm/1pm - 4pm)
Qualifications: New Venture Creation Certificate from Northeastern University and Pearson Badge
- Module 1: Entrepreneurship, Types of Businesses, Disruption
- Module 2: Brainstorming, Innovation, New Product Development, IP
- Module 3: Strategic Planning, Business Models, Lean Start-up, SWOT
- Module 4: Writing a Business Plan, Raising Capital
- Module 5: Exit Strategies, IPO, Corporate Culture, Dealing with Employees
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set