Introduction to DJ
|AED 3,000||16 hours||Friday|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|01 Nov 2019||SAE Digital DJ Certificate||10am - 3pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course teaches the fundamental skills and techniques required to become a DJ. This includes understanding the decks, understanding audio quality, and music organisation. This course is ideal for students who have never touched DJ equipment before but are hoping to make a profession or enjoy the art of beat matching and mixing.
Who it's for
- Anyone who is passionate about DJing
- Want an edge on existing production techniques
- Virtual DJ
- Introduction to equipment setup
- Understanding beats, bars, rhythms & phrasing
- Beat matching
- Analogue mixing techniques
- Digital Mixing techniques