|AED 3,500||24 hours||4 Weekdays|
|TBC||Stop Motion Certificate||10am - 5pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Stop Motion is an animation technique that allows you to physically animate the objects. Creating a little world using any object you would like, from desk items to cut out cardboard, to actual people. Anything you can physically touch and move. The objects will be moved in small increments between individually photographed frames; when the series of frames is played as a fast sequence it creates the illusion of movement, known as animation.
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full-time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using anything you can physically touch and move
There are no academic requirements to participate in this program. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 24 hours
Course fee: 3,500 AED
Timings: 4x Weekdays (10am - 5pm)
Qualifications: Stop Motion Certificate
- Dragon Frame
- Visual and interactive introduction to stop motion animation
- Story Outline
- Creating paper cut puppets: understanding silhouette and character structure
- Designing background and props
- Planning the animation
- Use of camera and equipment’s
- Adding sound effects - music
- Render and export
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments
(All fees are excluding VAT)