Illustration:Traditional to Digital
Illustration: Traditional to Digital
|AED 3,200||10 sessions / 30 hours||Monday & Wednesdays|
|(Excluding VAT)||(5 weeks)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|18 Jan 2021||
Illustration: Traditional to
|6pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This program is designed to give you a complete foundational understanding of digital illustration techniques. Learn core drawing and painting skills that will allow you to create your own characters and breathe life into believable illustrations. You will tackle fundamental painting exercises like still life and portrait painting and take it a step further with the basics of perspective and color theory. Furthermore, the course covers a variety of styles from animation, american comics to anime.
Who it's for
- Anyone with an interest in drawing or painting digitally
- Complete beginners wanting to learn the art of drawing from traditional to digital.
- Photoshop/ Wacom Tablet
Program Weekly Topics
- Photoshop UI/Customization
- Drawing from observation and the basics of perspective
- Penciling and Inking
- Introduction to Painting
- Coloring in Photoshop
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Draw and and paint digital characters from start to finish
- Create believable environments
- Master the Photoshop User Interface for Illustration
- Create illustrations in a number of different styles
* Prior knowledge to photoshop is a plus - however, not needed or a necessity.