Illustration: Entertainment and Concept Design
Advanced Illustration: Entertainment and Concept Design
|AED 4,000||12 sessions / 36 hours||Mondays & Wednesdays|
|(Excluding VAT)||(6 weeks)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|22 Feb 2021||
|6pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This program is designed to give you a complete foundational understanding of concept design for entertainment. During this course you will learn how to go through an entire world building workflow. From flora and fauna to characters. Bring it all together in a cohesive environment and assemble a portfolio of work.
Who it's for
- Anyone with an interest in drawing or painting digitally and is serious about pursuing a career in Art for entertainment and concept design.
- This course is for those who have completed the Illustration - Traditional to Digital and are looking to enhance their portfolio further.
- Photoshop/ Wacom Tablet
Program Weekly Topics
- Photoshop UI/Customization
- Drawing from observation and the basics of perspective
- Penciling and Inking
- Introduction to Painting
- Coloring in Photoshop
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- World Build
- Learn industry standard workflows for Concept design.
- Create flora and fauna, characters and environments
* Prior knowledge to photoshop is a plus - however, not needed or a necessity.