|AED 2,500||12 sessions / 36 hours||Sun & Tue|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|28 June 2020||Digital Painting & Illustration Certificate||6pm - 8pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
|Available On-Campus and LIVE Online||English||16+|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This program is designed to give you a complete foundational understanding of digital illustration techniques. Learn core drawing and painting skills that will allow you to create your own characters and breathe life into believable illustrations. You will tackle fundamental painting exercises like the still life and portrait painting and take it a step further with the basics of perspective and color theory. Furthermore, the course covers a variety of styles from animation, american comics to anime.
Who it's for
- Anyone with an interest in drawing or painting digitally
There are no academic requirements to participate in this program.
A copy of Adobe Photoshop is vital along with a graphics tablet. An entry level Wacom Bamboo will do, but optimum requirements would be the Wacom Intuos pro.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Draw and paint digital characters from start to finish
- Create believable environments
- Master the Photoshop User Interface for Illustration
- Create illustrations in a number of different styles