Comic Book Art
|AED 3,500||36 hours||2 Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|21 Jul 2019||Comic Book Art Certificate||6pm - 9pm
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
About This Course
Join Comic Book Art and learn the process of creating graphic novels and comics. You will study shot composition and character creation for comic books. Through individual and class exercises, along with one-on-one discussions with the experienced tutor; the students learn freehand drawing techniques then using Adobe Photoshop end with time-efficient
digital methods. Topics will include fundamentals of drawing, perspective, character development, storyboarding, inking, lettering and coloring. During the course, you will develop a portfolio with your character portraits and pinups. As the sessions conclude you will discover how to display and market your creative works.
Is this course for you?
- Creative people who want to transition from traditional to digital illustration
- Designers intending to develop their abilities in the comic book domain
- Anyone who wants to learn about the process of creating comics and graphic novels
- Those looking to build a portfolio of artwork to apply for a position or those joining for further cartooning or illustration courses
- Comic book enthusiasts who want to express creativity and meet like-minded people
- The general principles of this course apply to manga as much as superhero, funny animal or underground comics
- Photoshop interface for the digital comic artist
- Fine-art drawing exercises
- Pencilling Environments
- Pencilling characters
- Digital Inking
- Colour theory
- Finalising character model sheets for comics and animation
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments
(All fees are excluding VAT)