3D Animation Short Course
|AED 4,000||36 hours||2 Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|19 Aug 2019||3D Animation Certificate||6pm - 9pm|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
3D Animation is an introduction to students to the world of practical modeling, lighting, shading, animation, and rendering to gain a holistic, foundational understanding of the 3D production process. Students will be exposed to theoretical and principles behind the development of this medium. 3D production pipelines acquired in this course will act as a foundation for advanced animation theories and practices.
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full-time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- Character Poly Modelling
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Studio: animating
- Introduction to lighting
- Software rendering
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments
(All fees are excluding VAT)