Electronic Music Production
|AED 5,000||24 hours||2 Weekdays|
|4 Jun 2018
||SAE Electronic Music||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The unique Electronic Music Production course provides an opportunity for music enthusiasts to unleash their passion for sound on the best music equipment, training with international industry professionals. The course is designed to focus students learning experience as much as possible on the practical use of computer sequencing, MIDI programming, and hard disc recording. Students receive professional training focused on industry standard electronic music applications such as Ableton Live.
Who it's for
- Aspiring electronic music producers
- New comers to electronic music production
- Buddying audio engineers who would like to get an understanding of electronic music
- Media professionals wanting to develop their technical abilities in a digital format
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 24 hours
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays (6pm - 9pm)
Qualifications: EMP Certificate
- Intro To DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations)
- Dynamics & Effects
- Song structure, analysis & composition
- Intro to MIDI
- Sound Synthesis
- DJing and Live performance
- Basic sound mixing concepts