Marketing Analytics Micromasters
|AED 11,744/4 modules
||Every other Saturday
|(Payment plans available)|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
23 Sep 2019
|Marketing Analytics Micromasters||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate from WhartonX||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
Marketing analytics is increasingly important as a central strategy to drive company performance. Analytical capabilities, even in entry-level marketing positions, are a must for career advancement. The MicroMasters® program from Berkeley Extension will help you to gain skills in quantitative marketing techniques to deploy immediately and see practical benefits in the workplace. This powerful series builds your knowledge and skills with industry best practices and approaches for marketing measurement and analysis.
The program is designed and taught by industry expert Stephan Sorger, who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com and NASA. He has taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Drive your company’s Return on Investment (ROI) with analytics-based marketing strategies
- Apply analytics tools and techniques to real-world problems and scenarios
- Employ practical applications in price and promotion analytics
- Perform an analysis of competitive trends, distribution and sales performance
- Conduct competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation using conjoint analysis, decision trees
- Perform data analytics using practical application of R, the industry standard for data analysis, to critical and common marketing questions
- Analyze and optimize the website to achieve higher SEO rankings
- Run, monitor and optimize social media marketing (SMM) campaigns and analyze their results using platform insights and Google Analytics
- Use both Excel and R Analytics to determine the most optimal marketing strategy
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 4-6 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18 years of age interested in Marketing Analytics Micromasters and willing to stay current with their skills.
Every course has at least 3 in-class sessions on Saturdays.
Marketing Analytics Micromasters Course Certificate from WhartonX and a Pearson Professional Badge
About Micromasters Program
MicroMasters® programs are a series of graduate level courses from top universities designed to advance your career. MicroMasters® program certificates showcase deep learning and in-demand skills to employers and can help you get started on a path toward completing an advanced degree. Completing the edX® MicroMasters® program in Marketing Analytics and earning your MicroMasters® program certificate gives you an Advanced Standing in UC Berkeley Extension’s Marketing Certificate.
Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT) offers a pathway to credit for BerkeleyX Marketing Analytics MicroMasters® program certificate holders toward RIT's Master of Science in Professional Studies. Learners who successfully earn the MicroMasters® program certificate are eligible to apply for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University.
If a learner applies for admission to the Master of Marketing program at Curtin University, and is accepted, the MicroMasters® program certificate will count towards 25% of the coursework required for graduation in the Curtin program.