Leaders of Learning
||Every other Saturday
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Blended Course*|
12 Oct 2019
|Leaders of Learning
||Online and in-class, timings|
|Certificate from Harvard||between 9 am to 4 pm|
What you need to know about this course
- How to define your personal theory of learning
- What leadership looks like in different learning environments
- How an organization's structure reflects its theories of learning
- How physical and digital design shape learning
- How neuroscience will affect the future of learning
- Build your professional network
There are no formal prerequisites for this course. The only thing required is your enthusiasm to learn and spend 4-6 hours per week on the course materials.
Anyone above 18 years of age interested in Leadership and willing to stay current with their skills.
Every course has at least 3 in-class sessions on Saturdays.
Pearson Leaders of Learning Course Certificate from Harvard University and a Pearson Professional Badge