|AED 3,500||18 hours||Weekdays
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Google Ads is a must for anyone that needs a brand to appear on the Google search engine results or YouTube. Formally known as Google Adwords, our Google Ads course will get you up and running.
The course is a comprehensive and practical insight into all aspects of the Google Ads platform. We equip you with the skills needed to bid on keywords, improve your quality score, target your campaigns, write ads and most importantly analyse your results so that you can adjust and improve as time passes.
A few of the benefits of Google Ads are more website visits, more phone calls, increased store visits, or more leads, as the case may be. Other advantages include; increased brand awareness, better SEO, and remarketing options.
Who it's for
- Individual freelancers needing to promote their websites
- Business owners who can't budget for an in house digital marketing person or pay agency fees
- Scope and expectations from the course, Why digital is important, Building online presence,Digital channels- Paid, Owned and Earned, What is Digital Marketing? Designing effective digital strategy Integrated marketing- The Physical and Digital Careers in digital marketing Skill development in digital marketing
- Understanding Pay-per-click Advertisement Significance and evolution of AdWords in PPC.Bing Ads vs Google Ads- overview.AdWords Certification- Overview, Benefits and Preparation. Google Ad Networks Different Ad Formats
- Keywords -significance and planning Using To Keyword Planner and other tools Keyword matches and their usage Campaign Structure and Organization
- Quality, Rank and Relevance of Ads Bidding and budget Targeting Setting Extensions and their usage Ad policies and approvals
- Reports and Analysis Metrics Conversion Tracking Campaign Optimization
- Keywords - planning, matching and combination Specifications of an Ad and how to put it to good To use Managing Invalid Clicks Ad extensions and usage Dynamic search ads Landing page- your virtual front
- Campaign creation and Structuring for display Keyword and targeting through display network Campaign Metrics, Analysis and optimization
- Fundamental exam in class (2 hrs)