Video color correction
Video Color Correction Short Course
|AED 3,500||30 hours||Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|19 Jan 2020||SAE DaVinci Resolve||6pm - 9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Become a certified Da Vinci user with our introductory course to color correction!
Welcome to The Definitive Guide to DaVinci Resolve 15, the official Blackmagic Design Training and Certification program that trains aspiring editors and artists color grading and color correction, compositing, editing and the basics of mixing audio using DaVinci Resolve.
We cover the basics of editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction, and audio so you can start creating your own Hollywood caliber film and video today!
For participants looking to be Da Vinci certified, a final exam will be conducted, which is an online one directly from Blackmagic*.
Who it's for
Aspiring editors and film/ video post-production specialists.
About our Training Partner
Blackmagic Design is committed to the success of its customers by creating technology that is accessible to storytellers. Their Worldwide Training & Certification Program furthers that commitment by making training and certification readily accessible empowering every user the opportunity to become an expert!
Through the combination of training partners, up-to-date courseware, educational best practices, and industry-experienced trainers, Blackmagic Design makes learning both accessible, interesting and rewarding.
The strength of the program lies within the quality of our Certified Trainers. These are the individuals who have direct access/contact with our customers and who serve as our “ambassadors” to create an additional educational/marketing arm for Blackmagic Design. Blackmagic supports their certified trainers in their growth and empowers them to maintain their status as a leader in the industry.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- Setup projects, import media, and use metadata to speed up your work.
- Mark selections, editing clips in the timeline, and context-sensitive trimming.
- Retime clips, add transitions and pan and scan photos.
- Work with new Text+ titles, creating your own titles and adding animation.
- Navigate the Fusion page, use a node-based interface, stabilize and part on clips.
- Make primary and secondary corrections using Resolve’s legendary color tools.
- Match shots, use color management, create looks, and grade multiple clips.
- Use Power Windows, track objects in a shot, use curves and add Resolve FX.
- Manage Audio sweetening and mixing using the Fairlight audio tools.
- Record voiceover directly into the timeline
- Use new FairlightFX to improve audio quality
- Deliver projects to a variety of formats.
Enrol now, and learn dozens of tips and tricks throughout the course that will transform how you work!
About the Faculty
Certified Blackmagic Trainer
Film Supervisor, SAE
Bachelors in Film Production
B.Sc. in Multimedia & Animation
*All exams are administered online. Each exam is a random set of 50 questions, which must be answered within a one-hour time limit. A passing score requires 85% accuracy or better. If you fail, you will have the opportunity to retake the exam. You will have a waiting period of 24 hours in which you can then retake the exam. Since the exam is a random set of 50 questions from a pool of 150, it will not be the exact same exam.