|AED 3,500||30 hours||Weekdays|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|TBD||SAE TV Production
||6pm - 9pm/Weekdays|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course will prepare learners and creative media enthusiasts to explore the world of Television production, where practice and experience are far more desired than theory.t
The course will train students in a group environment to undertake varied roles in television production and practice the process and execution of quality television production within several genres including entertainment, reality TV, talk shows etc. The course allows the participants to experience the role of a television producer as an effective “team leader”.
The course focuses on transferable skills and processes that teach participants the current & fundamental concepts, knowledge and techniques used in television and media production firms.
Students will be guided by the course facilitator to follow a step-by-step practical process, working in teams to:
- Conceptualise an idea
- Practice of storyboarding & script writing
- Practice of budgeting
- Practice of recruitment
- (Role of producer in) execution or production process (behind the scenes)
- Role of producer in post-production process
Who it's for
- The Course is dedicated to those in Junior production roles in TV or media people who want to improve their learning about production concept and process.
- Junior Producers who need to strengthen their experience from creating an idea to execution and broadcasting
- Individuals in digital/creative media production who want to further their careers
The course aims to develop the learners' knowledge, creativity and sense of innovation within television production. It will be conducted in a workshop setting where the participants will be able to practice what they will learn.
Adopting the role of a junior producer into the practice of teamwork, learners will be exposed to managing and solving problems. Throughout the course, the participants will experience the workflow in different departments in television production houses.
The participants will be working with a ‘production team’ (camera assistants, audio engineers, editors etc.) and will learn a TV producer’s role in managing effective communication and performance to ensure quality output and generate their concept into a TV program ready for distribution.
At the end of this program, learners will be creating a 15 - 20-minute episode (of a TV show/web series), having met the following learning outcomes:
- Understand methods for finding the right story and generating a marketable concept
- Creating storyboards and breaking down a budget
- Recruit the right people for project execution
- Creating an accurate timetable for pre-production to facilitate the production process
- Supervising the production execution and work etiquette
- Supervising the Post-Production process to submit the final product.
- Creating a show format
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments