Interior Design Styling Short Course
|AED 950||6 hours / 1 sessions||Friday|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|21 Aug 2020||Interior Design||10am-5pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com | +971 4 360 6456
Interior styling is the art of curating furnishings, textures, finishes, lighting and accessories, amongst a plethora of contemporary and antique products. One will learn to give creative expression to projects and actualize them by combining technical knowledge, customization and space planning techniques coordinated by the right scale furniture, decor and art, to create a layered space that has a designer feel to it.
One will learn a simple, but very effective 3-step tool, which will help find their own style, channel their ideas and get a clear direction. At the end of this interior design workshop one will walk away with their very own mood board in hand and the knowledge of how to approach any space in the future.
- Introduction to Interior design
- Design Aesthetics Vs. Functionality
- Top popular Styles of Interior Design
- Decorating Styles
- Defining furniture characteristics
- Common materials used in each style
- Appropriate color schemes and patterns for each style
- Window and floor covering options for each style
- Lighting, artwork and accessories appropriate to each style
- Finding the style that suits your personality and lifestyle
Create a Mood Board(hands on experience) While working on Mood Board We’ll take you through: Balancing space and function with style and Blending lighting with your overall design concept
To complete this short course it is preferred if the participant would have the following software’s:
The course aims to introduce you to the important principles of spatial composition and design in order to make your own choices and propose your own interior styling solutions. By the end you should gain a better understanding of interior styling and be able to apply this to your own projects. You will also learn how to develop a stylist’s eye and leave with the knowledge as to how to create inviting and inspirational spaces.
At the end of the session, submission of Concept Board /Mood Board.