Graphic Design Short Course
|AED 6,000||54 hours||Weekends|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|22 Feb 2020||Graphic Design||10am-5pm/Weekends|
|13 Apr 2020||Certificate|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. It will give you an overview of the complete professional production process: from the development of visual concepts, project planning, to the design implementation in industry-standard software. Students will be able to understand and learn Photoshop, Illustration and InDesign skills. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to exit the course with a full branded company initiated by yourself, with a story, concept, logo and brand guidelines.
Who it's for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full-time Graphic Design study program
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements
- Those who are looking for a career change.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Design principles
- Colour theory
- Visual communication
- Professional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Logo Design
- Business cards, letterheads, brochures and posters
- Create brand guidelines