|AED 1,500||25 hours||Sunday to Thursday|
|19 May - 30 May, 2019||Certificate of completion||9am - 2pm|
|English||9 to 14 years|
What you need to know about this course
The Animation Camp introduces students to the world of practical modeling, lighting, shading, animation, and rendering. Students gain a holistic and foundational understanding of the 3D production process using industry standard software.
During this camp you will learn:
- About Animation and it's different types.
- Traditional Creative Drawing - learning to use individual drawing styles and observation-based drawing skills.
- Photoshop - Exploring photoshop tools while setting up character design.
- 3ds Max - Exploring 3ds max and Creating a 3d form of the character they made in the previous class.
- 3ds Max 2- Finalizing character and render.
To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact:
Enrol By: 16 May 2019
Start Date: 19 May 2019
End Date: 30 May 2019