LEADERSHIP & MENTAL RESILIENCE
|AED 2,200||4 sessions (8 hrs)||Sundays
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|17 May 2020||Leadership & Mental
||7pm - 8pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age group|
|Available On-Campus and LIVE Online||English||16+|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
A new context for leadership is crucial in today’s volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA) business environment. This is especially true in these unprecedented times of pandemic and the new reality that we are experiencing.
Mental resilience gives you the vital resources to deal with times of steady and rapid change. It is the union of persistence, adaptability, and transformability that helps you develop even when faced with change wrought with uncertainty and the unknown.
Mastering mental resilience through the use of evidence-based techniques and strategies transforms stressors from threats into challenges that can be overcome. This hardwires your brain to identify viable options for action and keeps you focused on achieving your goals and more.
When you have mental resilience, you not only accept surprises and complexity, but also turn crises or problems into new opportunities.
By the end of the Leadership Mental Resilience workshop you will be equipped with evidence-based strategies and techniques drawn on the most impactful elements of Positive Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Behavior Techniques (CBT) and Emotional Intelligence, enabling you to optimize both, your own and your team performance, respond better and even thrive during VUCA time.
Who it's for
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand the functionality and power of the different parts of your brain.
- Learn how to rewire your brain to unlock your full potential.
- Understand your inner game and learn techniques to master your inner champion.
- Identify and understand different types of mind traps and how they shape your behaviors and affect your life at large.
- Learn real-time mental resilience strategies, how and when to apply them.
- Understand the brain barriers to change and how they impact your progress of moving forwards and upwards.
- Build your mental resilience with brain integration techniques. Master them to thrive through gradual and rapid change.
- Explore and compare evidence-based tools, techniques and strategies to understand their transformative potential in building your resilience skills.
- Become more self-aware and emotionally intelligent as a leader.
- Master self-regulation, self-efficacy and ultimately self-transformation.
About the Faculty
Ms. Nada El Marji is the Executive Director of Resilience & Co FZE, a business transformation consultancy providing coaching, training and consulting services in the area of authentic leadership and high-performance team development.
She has travelled and worked with businesses in more than 25 countries across the continents. This has helped her gain experience in developing as well as emerging markets, build and leverage relationships with C level leaders in various industries and enabled her to develop exceptional emotional and social intelligence skills.
Combining her extensive business experience together with evidence-based coaching strategies, tools and techniques, she enjoys helping individuals to become more self-aware, enabling shift in mindset that fuels the generation of new behaviors and inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential and achieve their goals.
Given her life and professional experience, she’s particularly passionate about building the resilience of individuals, organizations and communities, enabling them to thrive and not just to survive during VUCA (volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity) times.
She holds an MBA degree from Leicester University in the UK, she is also a Certified Leadership Coach, Certified Systemic Team Coach, ORSC, PSYCHK® Facilitator and Associate Certified Coach (ACC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF).