Digital Anime Short Course
|AED 2,500||24 hours||Friday|
|Next Starting Date||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|20 Dec 2019||3Digital Anime Certificate||10am - 5pm|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
Anime style illustration and character design course is an introduction to students to the world of Japanese animation style and its uniqueness to gain a holistic, foundational understanding of Anime art. Students will be exposed to theoretical and principles behind the development of this style from its history of being traditional Japanese paintings to its evolution as a commercial animation medium. Anime has been a culture for the Japanese and is appreciated all over the world. Anime style illustration knowledge acquired in this course will act as a foundation for advanced illustration courses included in the 3D course.
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to develop their drawing style into Anime or Manga.
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills in understanding more about Anime Pop Culture and fundamentals.
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Theory and Introduction
- Techniques to design fantasy Anime characters
- Photoshop UI
- Advanced drawing techniques in PS
- Penciling for Anime style Illustrations (working towards Final submission)
- Introduction to Perspective
- Improving character and background (rough)
- Detailed Inking of characters
- Coloring character and background
- Final submission of 2 artworks