Cinema 4D: Become a 3D artist 101
|AED 2,800||27 hours/ 9 sessions||Tuesdays and Wednesdays|
|Next Starting Date**||Qualification||Usual Timings*|
|22 Nov||Cinema 4D Certificate||6pm - 9pm|
|Delivery Method||Language||Age Group|
* These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
**To reserve a seat or for any inquiries, please contact: email@example.com | +971 4 360 6456
Cinema 4D has become an essential tool in the production pipeline and offers a fantastic set of features for building 3D renders, motion graphics, animation, and visual effects. This course will meet all the basic blocks of Cinema 4D to start executing the full range of 3D production methods from Visualization to Modeling to Texturing to Lighting to Camera Rigging to Rendering.
This course reflects the role of graphic designers and 2D animators who want to have a command of wide-ranging, general, creative, and conceptual skills in 3D animation. It will allow designers to conceive, negotiate and realize 3D design concepts for complex projects using Cinema 4D, enhance their designs by modeling elements, creating animation, and applying sophisticated textures and materials.
• WEEK 1: Introduction to Cinema 4D
• WEEK 2: Modeling and applying Materials
• WEEK 3: MoGraph Techniques
• WEEK 4: Animation
• WEEK 5: Rendering
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
• Realize 3D design concepts
• Design and build 3D objects
• Create and apply new materials and textures
• Model and animate logos in 3D
• Work with lights and cameras
• Render and Export
**Cannot find what you are looking for? Leave us your inquiry on below form**