Creative Media Prep Program
Entry Level Age Level
Completion of Grade 10 16+ years old
Dubai Campus 13 Weeks (1 Trimester)
What you need to know about this course
The SAE Dubai CMPP Course prepares students for direct entry into SAE Dubai’s Bachelor’s Degree Programs. It introduces students to creative media and study skills in a supportive, specialized environment that allows them to explore their creativity, learn about the industry, and build the study skills necessary to succeed in the Bachelor’s Degree Program. The course is taught by highly qualified and professional academic staff who are selected for their expertise and dedication to provide students with every chance to succeed. Students who successfully complete the preparatory program perform better at the undergraduate level. They also get the advantage of learning in a supportive but adequately challenging environment that allows them to explore their creativity while building their study skills in a collaborative, project-oriented learning environment.
Who it's for
- Students wishing to build their study skills prior to entering college
- Students who are undecided about which program of study they wish to pursue
- Students who have learning difficulties or special learning needs
- Students who want to take a break before officially enrolling in college
- Students who do not meet the High School entry requirements
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above. On the Key Facts tab contradicts the "Age 16+ years old" on the Overview Tab.
What do students learn in the CMPP course?
Students who choose to enroll in the preparatory course receive tuition from professional staff in the following areas:
- Written and oral communication skills
- Independent and collaborative learning skills
- An introduction to the creative media industry
- Critical and creative thinking techniques
- Identifying and overcoming hurdles to learning
- Using the Internet and technology to enhance learning
- The different branches of the creative media industry
- Academic writing for creative media students
- Formulating and pitching a creative project
- Reviewing cultural products such as games, films and albums
- Visual representation of information through an infographic
- Exploring creative potential through a personal development project
Why do students choose SAE Dubai’s CMPP Course?
- The preparatory course equips students with study skills, learning strategies and fundamental academic abilities to prepare them for success in their studies at the undergraduate level
- Students who complete the preparatory course perform better in the undergraduate course
- Students who complete the preparatory course get direct admission to the undergraduate course*
*Completing the preparatory course does not exempt students from the language proficiency requirement. English language proficiency must still be demonstrated as per the Admission Requirements.
3 Months Full Time
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Fees and Payments
Fees: view our current Fee Schedule for information on SAE course fees.
Payment options: upfront trimester instalments.