Games Development Short Course
|AED 7,000||8 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|25 Sep 2017||SAE Game Development||6pm-9pm|
|25 Dec 2017||Certificate|
|26 Mar 2018|
|25 Jun 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This short course introduces students to the basics of development of video games on Unity3D and C#. The focus of this short course is quick prototyping and execution of games for PCs or Smartphones.
Who it's for
- Anyone interested in developing video games for a variety of platforms
- Individuals interested in developing interactive software for the purpose of games for various types simulation or scientific visualisation
- The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic computer imagery understanding
- Basic knowledge of programming
Duration: 8 Weeks
Course fee: 7,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Game Dev. Certificate
- Basics of C# programming in Unity3D and Mono.
- 3D imagery with Maya and export/import into Unity3D
- User Interface programming for Unity3D
- Interactive programming for objects
- Maths for Games Programming
- 3D imagery with Maya, developing scene levels
- Programming features of C#, arrays, hash tables and lists
- Introduction to Game Objects and their features
- Lighting, rendering techniques
- Physics simulation, rigid bodies
- Particles Systems
- Final project definition
- Final project scene finalisations
- Final project character and controls finalisation
- Final Project final touch ups
- Final project submission
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.