Photography Short Course
|AED 3,000||3 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|14 Aug 2017
||SAE Photography Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|13 Nov 2017
|19 Feb 2018
|14 May 2018
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the fundamentals of photography.Students develop essential skills for obtaining consistent results and a foundation in photography as a visual language. Also, this course examines individuals, movements and the theories behind them that are the foundation of the art form.
Who it's for
- Photography enthusiasts who are looking to get the most out of theirDSLR/semi-professional cameras
- Individuals with a passion for photography who would like to get substantial skills in camera use, lighting, and various types of photography
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 17 years of age upon commencement of the course.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Photography Certificate
- Introduction to photography
- Understanding your camera (basic anatomy of the camera)
- Working with different lenses
- Exposure (shutter speed, aperture & depth of field)
- Shot composition
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.