|AED 5,000||12 Sessions||2 Weekdays|
|7 Aug 2017||Social Media
|6 Nov 2017||Certificate|
|12 Feb 2018|
|7 May 2018||Language||Age group|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course is a practical approach on Social Media Marketing and Online Advertising. It covers a wide range of topics such as social media follower generation, brand positioning on social media, use of social media for products promoition and services as well as an introduction to organic followship and managing presence in other social media sites.
Who it's for
- Individuals who want to gain an understanding of social media marketing, online advertising, creative content writing, and online presence
- Individuals wanting to learn marketing techniques used in various social media platforms
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. Courses cater to two different age groups; 14-17 years and 18 years and above.
Duration: 12 Sessions
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Social Media Certificate
- Online Tools for Social Media
- Understanding the current marketing landscape and consumer psychology of attention
- Developing your social brand purpose and creating a consumer movement for your brand
- Developing a content marketing strategy to be used on various social media platforms
- Delivering audience to your website through careful planning and timely posts
- Cost benefit analysis of online ads
- SEO and Google Adwords
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.