Interior Design Short Course
|AED 6,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|12 Mar 2018
|11 June 2018
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
- This course is designed for you to discover your potential as an interior designer.
- The course will be placed on developing your practical skills as we guide you through the design process presented by a professional interior designer.
- You will learn 3D thinking, mood boards, sample boards and how to produce scale drawings to plan an interior space. New design theory and techniques will be introduced at relevant points within the course, allowing students to develop basic skills in interior designing.
Who it's for
- Anyone with a passion for interior design and arts, who would like to get a basic introduction to Interior Design
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full-time Interior Design study program
- Professionals or entrepreneurs who would like to gain a better understanding of the interior design workflow
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- *For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Autodesk 3Ds Max
- Basics of Interior Design
- Technical Drawings for plans and elevations
- Freehand Sketching
- Perspective Drawing
- Coloring Perspectives
- Space Planning
- Lighting Design
- Accessories & Styling
- Finishes: while putting together a sample board
- Mood images and concept design: while working on mood boards
- Different Interior Design styles
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set