Graphic Design Short Course
|AED 9,000||12 Weeks||Weekends|
|1 Jul 2017||Graphic Design
|7 Oct 2017||Certificate|
|6 Jan 2018|
|7 Apr 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This course introduces students to the world of graphic design and visual communication. It will give you an overview of the complete professional production process: from the development of visual concepts, project planning and pitching, to the design implementation in professional graphic software. The course equips you with professional skills enabling you to create and design your own publications for print.
Who it's for
- All creatives with a passion for visual communication and arts
- Individuals who need to prepare a portfolio for a full time Graphic Design study program
- Entrepreneurs who would like to be able to design graphics for their corporate communication such as logos, business cards or newspaper advertisements
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 12 Weeks
Course fee: 9,000 AED
Timings: Saturdays 10am-5pm
Qualifications: Graphic Design Certificate
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Design principles
- Color theory
- Visual communication
- Professional skills in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
- Logo Design
- Business cards, letterheads, advertisements, brochures and posters
- Project management
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.