Producing and DJing Short Course
|AED 2,500||3 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|11 Sep 2017||SAE Producing & DJing
|11 Dec 2017||Short Course Certificate|
|19 Mar 2018|
|18 Jun 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course Follows over from the AdvancedDJ short course. This course includes understanding the use of software to produce and create your own sound and mixes using industry software and understanding how to create radio edits and podcasts for online sets. This course also looks into how you can properly promote and market yourself as a professional DJ in the Digital market. This course is ideal for students who want to take their creative skills to the professional level and improve on personal appeal.
Who it's for
- Advanced level DJs who would want to move into self-production and promotion
- Want an edge above the rest on online platforms
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Course fee: 2,500 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Producing & DJing Certificate
- Virtual DJ
- Producing & recording with Adobe Audition
- Producing & recording with Ableton
- Intro to radio edits and podcasts
- Multi-layered production techniques
- Intro to digital promotion
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set