DJ Short Course
|AED 3,000||4 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|23 Oct 2017||SAE DJ Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|29 Jan 2018|
|23 Apr 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course teaches the fundamental skills and techniques required to become a DJ. This includes understanding the decks, understanding audio quality, and music organisation. This course is ideal for students who have never touched DJ equipment before but are hoping to make a profession or enjoy the art of beat matching and mixing.
Who it's for
- Anyone who is passionate about DJing
- Want an edge on existing production techniques
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: DJ Certificate
- Virtual DJ
- Introduction to equipment setup
- Understanding beats, bars, rhythms & phrasing
- Beat matching
- Analogue mixing techniques
- Digital Mixing techniques
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set