Audio Mixing & Editing Short Course
|AED 3,500||3 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|27 Aug 2017||SAE Audio Mixing & Editing
|26 Nov 2017||Certificate|
|25 Feb 2018|
|27 May 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
The Audio Mixing Short Course combines the theoretical, technical and practical skills of audio mixing, covering the basic theoretical knowledge, and practical skills required to mix a multi-track project. This includes EQ and dynamic processing, use of FX, Advanced mixing principles, 3 rd party plugin operation and the use of industry-standard software.
Who it's for
- Anyone who wishes to build their foundational skills in audio engineering, basic recording techniques, mixing, and digital audio editing
- Individuals wanting to learn industry-standard techniques and latest software
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 3 Weeks
Course fee: 3,500 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Audio Mixing & Editing Certificate
- Avid Pro Tools
- Digital audio techniques
- Signal processing
- Mixing techniques and signal flow
- DAW operations
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set