Advanced DJ Short Course
|AED 3,000||4 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|14 Aug 2017||SAE Advanced DJ Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|13 Nov 2017|
|19 Feb 2018|
|21 May 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
In cooperation with Pioneer DJ, this course teaches advanced skills and techniques required to enhance a DJ. This includes understanding industry standard software, understanding the use of FX and levels, and music organisation. This course is ideal for students who want to improve on already learnt skills or have advanced from the DJ short course.
Who it's for
- Intermediate level DJs who would want to understand software manipulation in DJing
- Want an edge on existing production techniques
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 4 Weeks
Course fee: 3,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Advanced DJ Certificate
- Virtual DJ
- EQ, levels and FX
- Working with Virtual DJ
- Working with Serato Scratch Live/ Ableton Bridge
- Working with Native Instruments Traktor Pro
- Working with Mix Vibes Cross
- Working with Pioneer Rekord Box
- Working with Engine
- Working with Torq
- Producing electronic elements
- Ableton Live with Djing
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
No entry requirements specified for selected filter set