Animation with Maya Short Course
|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|18 Sep 2017||Maya 3D Certificate||6pm-9pm|
|18 Dec 2017|
|26 Mar 2018|
|25 June 2018|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This 3D Animation with Maya short course caters to the growing demand for 3D animation skills. Students will learn 3D modeling, character animation and rendering tools. Upon completion of the course students will be able to apply basic animation techniques and concepts to create a static 3D image or animated sequence using this high-end animation software.
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using Autodesk Maya
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: Maya 3D Certificate
- Autodesk Maya
- Maya interface
- Practical project
- Character poly modeling
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Character studio: rigging
- Character studio: animating
- Introduction to lighting
- Mental ray and HDRI
- Final project
6 Weeks Full Time
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.
Fees and Payments