Animation with 3Ds Max Short Course
|AED 5,000||6 Weeks||2 Weekdays|
|N/A||3D Max Certificate||6pm-9pm|
*These times are based on how the course has been run in the past and are subject to change before each start date.
What you need to know about this course
This 3DS Max course teaches the fundamental tools required to complete an animated project using industry-standard software. Students will learn Autodesk′s powerful integrated 3D modeling, animation and rendering tools. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to apply basic animation techniques and concepts to create a static 3D image or animated sequence.
Who it's for
- Entry level students looking to pursue a full time study program in Animation
- Media professionals who are interested in extending their current skills using Autodesk 3Ds Max
- There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- For delegates who are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses, a special consideration process from management is required.
Duration: 6 Weeks
Course fee: 5,000 AED
Timings: 2x Weekdays 6pm-9pm
Qualifications: 3DS Max Certificate
- Autodesk 3D Studio Max
- The 3DS Max interface
- Practical project
- Character poly modeling
- Introduction to materials
- Texturing and UV workflow
- Character studio: rigging
- Character studio: animating
- Introduction to lighting
- 3ds Max rendering
- Final project
Enrol By: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: N/A
There are no academic requirements to participate in this programme. The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
For delegates who are are 14 or 15 years old and wish to join our short courses a special consideration process from management is required.